The National Botanic Gardens & Aberglasney
Aberglasney Gardens: Abandoned for 50years with the house and garden crumbling, the restoration of Aberglasney is one of the country’s most remarkable garden projects.
- Explore the ancient formal gardens with pools, parapets and cloisters
- The surrounding gardens are a renowned plantman’s paradise
- Award winning Ninfarium, a unique indoor garden filled with exotics from around the world
- Cafe ( recommended for lunch), shop and plant sales
- Entry Adults £7.00
Around 30 minutes drive from Aberglasney is
The National Botanic Garden of Wales: Wales’ best garden existing to inspire, educate and conserve, it is an amazing place to visit in every season of the year.
- The world’s largest single span Glasshouse with the biggest display of Mediterranean plants in the Northern Hemisphere
- Beautifully restored Double Walled Garden with a tropical house full of exotic orchids and palms
- Atmospheric old chemist shop and fascinating Apothecaries’ Garden
- One of Europe’s longest plant beds
- Wales’ rarest wild plants
- Award winning Japanese garden
- Admission: Adults £8.50 Concessions £7